Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SURPRISE... SURPRISE...




Who in the right mind does not like surprises? When someone surprises you with a flower, a kiss, a simple phonecall, a present or even as simple as a warm hug. You would surely smile and think that it is the best day in your life. Well.. those are GOOD ... EXCITING surprises.


What about BAD surprises? I am not talking about surprises gone awry, but I am talking about surprises that make your day horrible, awful and shocking. Surprises that will shake your heart, your being and your soul. Maybe some might say that that it is life as it is full of surprises. Okay, I do understand that. Nonetheless, what if you face your day (nearly everyday that is) as if you are living on landmines? You constantly feel scared, uncertain, panicky and stressed up. These feelings are SO BAD for your body, mind and soul.You
WILL never know WHAT kind of HORRIBLE surprises lurking around the corner.


Fear and uncertainty corrode your life like acid. It drains your emotional well-being. It is also sucking all the positive vibes that you have sapping all the energy that you have.


So, what can I do? What can you do? Think positive (this is what Miss Shy would say). Yet, sometimes it is just too hard. People are different and I am NOT positive most of the time. But I can try. I can smile and convince myself that everything is going to be OKAY. Can this work? I am not sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment