Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am happy...

Yeah.... after a few weeks of blunder, stress, heartache, pain, anger, confusion and dissatisfaction... I can say that today I am happy as I wait for my mother frying the banana fritters covered with love and affection. Actually they are covered with yummy sesame seeds....


Those confusing feelings are still hovering in my mind and heart... but I can safely say that... being home makes a lot of difference...


Now, I am thinking about my kids in KUSESS. I hope they are as happy as I am even when they are not munching on their mothers' banana fritters. I hope that their parents are there with them right now. I hope they will find something that will make them happy in whatever they are doing.


Have a pleasant and fun weekend kids.... and teachers as well...

1 comment: