Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oh My God...




I am preparing the schedule for next year's examinations and suddenly it dawns on me. We are in the month of November and we are less than 2 months away from 2010. Questions then pop in my mind.

1. What have I achieved this year? Personally and professionally.
2. What have I gained?
3. What have I lost?
4. Why do I waste so much of my time on frivolous matters?
5. Why am I still here?(this is a rhetorical question)
6. How did I manage to survive 11 months in 2009?
7. Why have not I changed for the better?

It is so fascinating that when time is not on our side, you tend to see negative sides of so many things. We are human beings who constantly feel regret. Nevertheless, we are also human beings who are capable of doing many other marvellous things in our lives. As one most famous saying says... IN EVERY CLOUD THERE IS A SILVER LINING... can you see the silver lining in your lives? I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment